- As a participant in CareConnectPSS, you will receive recurring patient support SMS messages. You may unsubscribe from the SMS messages program at any time by texting back STOP.
- Message & data rates may apply. While there is no fee charged by Sanofi Genzyme to receive messages, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- This program is available on these U.S. carriers only: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile and Cricket. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Sanofi Genzyme will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile carrier.
- Purchase is not a requirement of this program.
- Additional terms applicable to CareConnectPSS are described in the Patient Support Services Patient Authorization Form that you signed when enrolling in CareConnectPSS. To obtain a copy of the Patient Support Services Patient Authorization Form, contact the CareConnectPSS team at 1-800-745-4447 and choose Option 3.
- For questions about this program or how to opt out, text back HELP or contact us at 1-800-745-4447 and choose Option 3.
For Sanofi Genzyme Terms and Conditions, click here.