CARECONNECTPSS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- As a participant in CareConnectPSS, you will receive recurring patient support SMS messages. You may unsubscribe from the SMS messages program at any time by texting back STOP.
- Message & data rates may apply. While there is no fee charged by Sanofi Genzyme to receive messages, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- This program is available on these U.S. carriers only: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile and Cricket. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Sanofi Genzyme will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile carrier.
- Purchase is not a requirement of this program.
- Additional terms applicable to CareConnectPSS are described in the Patient Support Services Patient Authorization Form that you signed when enrolling in CareConnectPSS. To obtain a copy of the Patient Support Services Patient Authorization Form, contact the CareConnectPSS team at 1‑800‑745‑4447 and choose Option 3.
- For questions about this program or how to opt out, text back HELP or contact us at 1‑800‑745‑4447 and choose Option 3.
For Sanofi Genzyme Terms and Conditions, click here.
MAT-US-2009711-v2.0-08/2021. Last updated: August 2021.